Friday, July 13, 2007

Last times.......

I had Cheese Pav Bhaji, 2 pieces of Veg. Pizza and Cocktail juice today for dinner at Shiv Sagar. A very common place meal for most of the diners at this joint, but it was so special to me.....the last time in a long time I'll be savouring Pav Bhaji with such abandon. I've bought my stuff, done my dental work, got my vaccines, given a few parties, met a lot of people for the last time.......and its 12 days, 5 hours and 37 minutes before I leave home, for a long time, for the first time. I'll miss Pav Bhaji [:(]

2 comments:

Aesa said...

oh yu sappy leavin-for-america-people !!!! u guys make it sound like it is SOOOO hard to leave home. I left wen i was 17 and its no bloody big deal. and u will get Pav Bhaji in america. EVERYWHERE!! So stop gettin so sapppy ! and look forward to leavin !

Aesa said...

if that came out rude.. me is sorry =) but me is sick of readin all these posts on soooo many blogs..!!!!!