Monday, January 29, 2007

Why I did this

Why did I create a blog? I, who told someone a few days back....I don't like to make my thoughts public....they are for my personal consumption. I, who has never maintained a diary. I, who never wrote essays in school (I used to opt for stories....I was pretty good at that! ).


Its mainly for introspection.....so that I can pen my thoughts on paper (keyboard - we need to update our English usage and contexts !) and then read em whenever I feel like later......look upon them....in a sense, this is my first private diary...a public private diary! This is a paradox.....and I love them.......because they make life so interesting....! In fact, a lot of life is a paradox , or something to that effect!! For example, in the previous sentence I used "In fact". Have I proven the fact? No. Is it a fact? Its relative. But that's a paradox!! Facts are facts....they can't change!


And I love this flow of words............its a rush for me to think that I may be able to open blogspot when I am 60....show my grandkids (if they are interested...) what their grandpa used to do when he was 21....and alone at home at night, listening to songs given to him that evening by someone who he met online 6 months ago, and has become very very close to.......


Its a rush thinking......"grandpa!! what shit you wrote! " or "grandpa.....u wrote so well!! "


Why did I start this blog?? Because sometimes I get real good thoughts....and I would love sharing them with everyone! Like, I thought today: While you eat your food, concentrate only on what's in your mouth. Taste the flavours....figure out what is in your food.....don't think about your next bite! Attempt to take the next bite only when you've finished what's in your mouth. I extended the line of thought and realized.......its a good lesson for life! Live in the present, do what's presently on don't worry about the future!


Did I talk of paradox? The previous para, I talk about living in the present....and in the one above it, I talk about grandkids reading my blog, 39 years down the line!!!!!

love,

whodunthisblog

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaahhh...the grand kids reason is EXACTLY wht I used to blog tooo....only in my case i thot of my gr8 gr8 grand kids!!!! .... N ure a nuy..... but thats WHY m gonna read this blog often!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

okie the previous comment has loadsa printing errors..... instead of 'wht' use 'why'...n instead of 'nuy'....use "NUT"....

Anonymous said...

Blogging is all about expressing yourself without giving a damn about what others think (or so I think)...if you think this mode of expression suits you fine, go ahead..good luck!
Cheers.

Cookie said...

welcome to blogging!!